Information we collect and how we use it
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the collection of personal information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified below. If we use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, then we will ask you for your consent prior to such use.
- Account information: When you create an account to take advantage of the full range of services offered on Blodcheck, we ask for and record personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, home address etc. We use your email address and mobile number to send you booking updates and informational messages.
- Rating: We store and may publicly display your rating on the service providers on our platform. When we display your rating, we do so together with your account name (first name and last initial).
- Feedback: If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any personal information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication.
- Activity: If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any personal information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication.We may record information relating to your use of Canon Double Glazing, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, location, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer Canon Double Glazing and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of Canon Double Glazing. You cannot be identified from this aggregate information.
- Cookies: We send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term \”cookies\” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of Canon Double Glazing may not work properly or at all.
Transfer of information
Canon Double Glazing may contain links to third party websites to which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.